Hey, guys today I am sharing some of my favorite KETO-friendly Super Bowl foods. I get so excited every year when Super Bowl comes around. We gather with close friends and their friends and family and it’s a day of just pure fun and eating all day long.
This year Todd has been going strong with his KETO lifestyle and has lost over 20 pounds. I want him to have lots of options and feel guilt-free and happy on Super Bowl Sunday. He truly loves football and is a fan of the Bucs so I want to make it extra special on that day. After all, that’s what wives do right??
When we host, we ask that everyone that comes bring something to the party. We don’t put limitations or anything it’s literally up to them what they want to contribute. All we ask is that it’s delicious – not too much to ask, amiright??? Some popular dishes that I remember from the past are Twinkie Hotdogs with queso, Wings, 7 Layer Dip, and probably a tray of brownies.
Here’s what I’ll be making…
Keto Turkey Pin Wheels
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 12 slices deli turkey (I always just ask for 1 lb)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tbsp bacon crumbles
- 2 tbsp shredded Colby jack cheese
Put the cream cheese between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Roll it out until it’s about ¼ inch thick. Peel off the top piece of plastic wrap. Lay the slices of turkey on top of the cream cheese.
Cover with a new piece of plastic wrap and flip the whole thing over. Peel off the piece of plastic that is now on the top. Sprinkle the spices on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle with the bacon and cheese.
Roll up the pinwheels so that the turkey is on the outside. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Slice into 12 pieces and serve on top of low carb crackers or sliced cucumber. Substitutions: Any type of deli meat and shredded cheese work in this recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 pkg gluten-free tortillas (I use Siete Tortillas )
For the Filling
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup sugar-free marinara sauce for dipping
- ¼ cup chopped pepperoni
- 2 tbsp diced green peppers
- Heat up tortillas in a skillet with a little oil (I use avocado spray) until they are bendable and won’t tear apart.
- Fill each tortilla with marinara, mozzarella, pepperoni, and green peppers. Roll from end to end. You can use a toothpick to keep them closed until your guests arrive.
- Spray butter on top and place in the oven on Broil – High – on the second shelf for about 5 minutes. The outside gets golden and toasty. Enjoy!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
- 1/2 c Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/2 c melted butter
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 pound cooked chicken shredded
- 1 bunch celery sticks cut into 2-3 inches long
- Ranch dressing to drizzle on top of celery sticks
- Green onions for garnish
In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat combine hot sauce, butter, vinegar, Worcestershire, cayenne, garlic, and salt.
Bring ingredients to a boil while whisking constantly. Once the sauce is boiling, turn off the heat and add cream cheese. Whisk until combined.
Add shredded chicken to the sauce and toss until chicken is coated.
Fill each celery stick with 1-2 tablespoons of buffalo chicken. Drizzle each stick with ranch dressing and top with green onions. Enjoy!