Sephora is currently having its spring savings event and I thought this would be a perfect time to recommend some products to you. I know sometimes these sales can be overwhelming because there are so many new launches going on and it’s hard to know what to buy. Especially, if you love beauty but really don’t have the time to keep up with what’s great and what’s not.
My whole goal with this post is to recommend items that I haven’t heard other bloggers talk about. I always hear the same products being mentioned over and over again. It’s probably because they’re really amazing but I want to introduce some others that don’t get any attention at all.
- Merit highlighting balm, a sheer, lightweight moisturizing highlighter made for daytime wear that visibly illuminates your skin for a dewy glow with zero sparkle. Packed with squalane and olive fruit oil, this formula locks in moisture and nourishes skin to visibly enhance your natural glow. The moisture-replenishing, vitamin-rich base protects the skin barrier for a dewy, glowing look that lasts beyond makeup.
- Rare Beauty liquid blush is a weightless, long-lasting liquid blush that blends and builds beautifully for a soft, healthy flush. Available in matte and dewy finishes. I recommend the colors Believe + Encourage.
- Rio De Janeiro parfume mist, a solar floral perfume mist mingling creamy coconut milk and clean white florals that evoke the warmth of sunshine on skin—the epitome of nostalgia. Key notes: Solar Tuberose, Leite de Coco, and Creamy Vanilla.
- Ole Henriksen Banana Vitamin CC eye stick, a color-correcting eye-cream stick that diminishes the look of dark circles, visibly brightens, and hydrates. Works wonders and makes you look more awake.
- It Cosmetics SuperHero Volumizing waterproof mascara, this formula gives eyelashes super volume, length, and elastic stretch with up to 24 hours of wear.
- Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer, an iconic, bestselling bronzer, formulated with nourishing argan oil and 96% naturally-derived ingredients for a long-wearing, sunkissed glow.
- Sephora Collection Large Makeup organzier, a large beauty organizer with a retractable lid and two storage drawers to keep all your favorite products within easy reach and dust-free. The upper compartment is perfect for storing tall items and the drawers are great for storing smaller items. Organizer has a retractable handle and easily transport all your make-up, skincare, or hair accessories wherever it’s needed.
- Hermès Elixir des Merveilles Eau de Parfum Spray, experience a delicious and sensuous distillation of wonders. A soft, candied-orange mush is wrapped in chocolate with ambergris woody notes, warm resins, and balms emphasizing its generosity and sensuality. Key notes:Sweet Orange, Benzoin, Patchouli.
- Refy cream blush, a unique, cream-based blush that delivers highly pigmented, buildable coverage to achieve everything from a warm dewy look to a deeper glow. I recommend the colors citrine + rose.
10. Olaplex bond smoother #6, a reparative leave-in styling treatment infused with bond building technology to strengthen and protect hair from everyday damage and chemical services. It also promotes faster blow dries and has up to 72 hours of frizz control.
11. Virtue texturizing spray, a lightweight, texturizing mist formulated to add shine, natural definition, texture, and volume for long-lasting style.
12. accidentally skipped this one, oops.
13. Kosas Cloud Set powder, a super soft, sheer setting and smoothing powder baked with skincare that sweeps away shine (not glow), feels like nothing, but looks like everything.
14. Hourglass Vanish Airbrush concealer, a full-coverage, weightless, and waterproof concealer with microspherical powders that blurs and brightens for up to 16 hours of skin perfection. My color is sepia.
16. Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Setting Spray, a multitasking setting spray that locks on makeup for up to 16 hours and visibly blurs pores for a flawless look.
17. Sephora Collection Best Skin Ever Liquid foundation, a medium-coverage, natural-finish foundation with a long-wearing, anti-pollution formula that hydrates skin for up to 12 hours and is infused with skincare benefits.
18. Bum Bum Firmeza Body Oil, an intensely moisturizing body oil that reduces the feeling of puffiness and visibly firms for noticeably tighter looking skin. I love mixing this with my favorite lotion and apply it all over my body.
19. The Ordinary Multi Peptide Lash + Brow Serum, a concentrated, lightweight serum with four peptide technologies to promote the look of thicker, fuller, and healthier lashes and brows. You’ll see results in just as little as two weeks!
20. Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm, a silky vegan balm that hydrates and soothes parched lips in seconds. My go to color is vanilla beige.
21. Lys Beauty Secure Skin Clean Primer, a gripping serum face primer that balances the look of skin, minimizes the look of enlarged pores, and brightens the look of hyperpigmentation.
22. Paula’s Choice Exfoliate, a daily leave-on exfoliant with two percent salicylic acid to sweep away dead skin cells, unclog pores, and visibly smooth wrinkles—practically overnight.
23. Skinfix Barrier + Triple Lipid Peptide face cream, a hydrating face cream with active lipids, peptides, small-particle hyaluronic acid, and rich shea butter to visibly brightens, firms, and plumps.
I hope this post is helpful on your shopping trip to Sephora. I always love watching YouTube videos or IG reels with other people’s recommendations which I find super helpful as well. If you have any recommendations please feel free to leave them in the comments below. Happy shopping!!
*affilates links are used in this post.