The holidays are in full swing, and you don’t want to get far behind on buying gifts for your loved ones. This year, we will fall short on time on all the holiday preparation. There will only be three weeks in between Thanksgiving + Christmas. Not to fear or worry about anything because the blogger community has got you covered! You will be seeing a whole lot of gift guides going up on blogs which I feel is such a helpful tool for shopping. Us bloggers take all the guesswork out and we find the best deals and amazing stores to help create a hassle-free shopping experience. We also give you a women’s perspective on what’s hot and trendy or plain + simple, what a girl really wants.
- Chloé Roses De Chloé is a beautiful fragrance that literally smells like a light rose scent. It is delicate and romantic – perfect for a date night or special occasion.
- David Yurman X Crossover Ring is an extension to the DY bracelets and necklaces all the women are wearing these days. The quality + detail is amazing and for the luxurious brand, it is at the right price point.
- Sanctuary Faux-Fur Teddy Coat is a style that is all the rage right now. It keeps you cozy + warm during the bitter cold months of fall + winter.
- UGG Women’s Leopard Slipper is what every girl needs, especially, if she likes to keep her feet warm at any time of the day. These slippers also have a true shoe sole that helps protect against damage or water.
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette is great for travel, as well as, for someone always on the go. Not to mention, it is so much fun to play with and apply to the face. A definite must-have!
- Bracha Initial Pendant Necklace is a dainty piece of jewelry that is ordered with the person’s initial. It is lightweight, great quality, and makes a nice addition to anyone’s jewelry collection.
- Jo Malone Christmas Cracker Travel Set comes with three products. It is considered a high-end luxurious line with the most tasteful fragrances. I highly recommend you spoil your girl with something from the Jo Malone line.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Robe is a highly desirable item that any woman would want to have in her closet or bathroom hook. It is the softest coziest robe that you can throw on after a shower, bath or just to lounge around the house.
- YaniBest Silk Pillowcase is a total game-changer for your hair + skin. Supposedly, it minimized frizz + tangling, as well as, decrease the chance of face wrinkles. This is a no brainer.
- Thread + Supply Chevron Stripe Faux Fur Pullover will make a nice gift for any woman who needs to stay warm on a regular basis. It is oversized which makes the perfect comfortable piece of clothing a woman can own.
- Begin Magic Portable Makeup Case is really an amazing travel buddy. You can design the interior to fit your organizational needs with the inserts it includes. It also comes with a carrying strap for easy hands-free traveling. It also has a specific area to insert your makeup brushes. A makeup guru’s dream.
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogrammed wine glasses is the perfect gift for someone who just bought a home or loves to entertain her guests in style. You can have any initial monogrammed straight onto the glass. It is also detailed with gold trim which adds a touch of elegance. I would love this!!
- Heart Made of Gold Crescent Moon Necklace is a super cute, dainty statement piece. It fits anyone’s style and looks amazing in any setting. I prefer gold but it also comes in silver. You must get this one!
*All posts on this website are representative of my own thoughts, opinions, and experiences with products and other topics mentioned in this blog. Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means I can make a small percentage of money from the items sold through my link. This is how I maintain the ongoing expenses of Nina Marie Blogs.