I am always looking for a great foundation or CC cream that meets all of my needs. It has to have good coverage, SPF, and skincare benefits wrapped all into one product. I also love a lightweight product that won’t feel like it’s clogging my pores. I know this sounds like a lot to ask for but you have one life and one skin so why not be demanding, right??
And…although all of these things might seem a little higher on the expectation scale, I think I finally found it. It’s called DermaBlend CC Cream with SPF 50+. It has so many tones to best fit anyone’s complexion, coverage, it corrects, and you get all the protection you can ask for, and longevity – as it is a 24-hour wear formula, awesome!
- Dermatologist tested for safety
- Sensitive skin tested
- Allergy tested
- High-performance pigments
- Weightless and breathable, this CC Cream gives a perfectly balanced and undetectable full coverage without clogging pores or weighing skin down. Fade-defying, up to 24-hour makeup color wear that stays comfortable and true.
- Clinically tested to visibly improve skin’s radiance after 4 weeks*. Skin-first coverage helps visibly reduce the look of redness, discoloration, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and age spots, leaving your skin looking even, radiant, healthy, and youthful.
- Continuous Correction Tone-Evening CC Cream is a full coverage foundation for all skin types, including oily, dry, acne-prone, and aging skin.
- Sun protection + free radical defense. Broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen with no white cast defends the skin against sun damage to mitigate the signs of aging**.
- Provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays. The full coverage foundation is formulated with a blend of anti-oxidants: baicalin, niacinamide, vitamin E, and caffeine.
- Results based on expert grading in a four-week clinical test
- When used as directed with other sun protection measures