Summer is quickly approaching, are your ready? As I was cleaning out my beach/pool bag from my Fort Lauderdale trip, I realized the 5 perfect products for summer. Just a Lil background first, I have combinations skin (oilier in “T” zone area), I don’t like a cakey feel or look on my skin, and coral & pinks are my go-to colors during the summer.
Things to think about when planning your summer:
- protection for your skin
- makeup friendly products that won’t clog your pores
- bronzing products that will not deliver an orange tone
- keep your lips moisturized and glistening
- Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Moon Beach, $45.00. This is a great wonder when it comes to color, a light feel, and versatility. Lip to cheek dewy color pop allows you to use this product all over the face as needed. I love this beach stick because it never fails to give me that healthy glow from within look.
- Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Lip Glow in Sun Blush, $28.00. During the hottest times of the year, you won’t find me wearing anything dark on my lips. I am always drawn to lighter, hydration, and shimmer when it comes to the hotter months. Every time I think of summer, colors like this one pop in my head.
- YSL ‘Le Teint Sahariennes’ Blur Perfector, $55.00. An amazing bronzing product that glides onto the skin and turns into a powder finish. Leaves your skin radiant with a natural bronze tone.
- Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup SPF 15, $50.00. A very light feeling makeup perfect for the summer. I usually use a beauty sponges or my fingers to blend this out all over the face.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance .5 fl oz, $18.00. My go-to fragrance for the spring & summer seasons. It is light and girly, a girl’s perfect combo. I usually buy the smaller size for travel convenience.