Get a perfect makeup application in 5 minutes or less!!!
First: Hide your dark circles & blemishes
Make sure to apply a moisturizer with SPF, this will help the concealer glide on smoothly. Make sure to apply concealer only to areas that need it, like under the eye, dark circles, and blemishes.
Second, use a contouring color (I used bronzer) to draw lines in areas of the face that you like. I typically always do the sides of my nose, sides of my cheeks – under the cheek bones, above my eyebrows more towards the sides of my face, and on each side of my chin to give it more definition. Buff in with a brush of your choice. All the brushes I have used are going to be listed below.
Third, I apply cream blush to give me a glow within effect. I apply to the cheeks area and blend the color with brush moving in a outward motion. Be sure to work quickly because some liquid or cream blushes dry fast.
Fourth: Apply shimmery eye base to your eyelid using your pointer finger. This will give your eyes radiance and make them appear larger than they really are – great technique. Revlon has really good cream shadows in a variety of colors. I used Glammy Goes to by Essence.
Fifth, apply a gold or bronze shade of eye shadow and place it on your eyelid over your shimmer eye cream. Using an all over eyeshadow brush will give you more control when doing this step. Try to stay within your eyelash line and your crease area. This makes your eyes POP.
Of course, I applied falsies, mascara and lip balm in “no color” for an all natural look. You don’t have to use falsies, you can just apply mascara and build it up as thick as you’d like or what you are use to.
These are the simple tools I used:
Not in any specific order:
1. Lorac Pro Eye Shadow Palette
2. Too Faced Baked Bronzer in Toasted
3. Sonia Kashuk Liquid Blush in Peony
4. MAC Mineralize Concealer in NC30
5. Sephora Eye Lash Curler in Silver
6. Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow Cream in Glammy Goes To
7. Sigma Tapered Kabuki F86 Brush
(amazing for blending concealer under eye area – it’s also my Featured Product check it out COUPON CODE: SAVE2013)
8. Sigma Flat Angled Kabuki F88 Brush – great for blending and contouring
9. Sigma Precision Angled P84 Brush – wonderful for blending, contouring, and getting into those hard to reach areas
10. Sigma Flat Kabuki F80 Brush – I love this brush for applying foundation, mineralize foundation, it really gets the job done.
Please don’t forget to use the discount code for all Sigma Brushes: SAVE2013
SHOP SIGMA HERE: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=421307
Thanks so much for visiting me today. As always, I love blogging for you and hope you enjoy my content as it enjoys you.